To apply for an online payday loan, here is a step by step process.
1. Complete the online application form – all financial institutions offering online payday loans have an application form that you need to fill up. These forms are lengthy but can be filled up online using your computer. Online application forms also minimize errors as you will be the one keying in and verifying your personal details before you submit them.
2. Review, verify, and correct information entered into the application form – before submitting a completed form, you will be asked to review them and correct them if you find that there are incorrect information that you have entered. Take this time to really review your info as this will be the basis of your loan approval.
3. Read and accept terms and conditions – this is the so called fine print. This will include privacy statements, your rights as the borrower, and the rights of the lender among others. It is advisable that you read this portion to make sure that you understand what you are getting into.
4. Provide other needed information – some lending institutions require new customers to submit via faxing or scanning some documents that support their application. This may include a bank statement, or copy of government issued identification.
5. Provide proof of residence – some lending institutions require the borrower to be a resident of the area before they can avail of the online payday loan. As such you may need to provide proof of residency in the form of recent bills or valid ID with address indicated.
6. Provide additional information about yourself and your financial capacity – in some cases when the lending institution is still not convinced that they can trust you with the short term loan, they request for additional documents. Make sure to submit these on time to avoid delays in the processing of your request.
7. Wait for approval – the approval of your application will be sent to you via email. The correspondence will contain instructions on how you can withdraw the money. Make sure to check your email from time to time to see if your application for online payday loan is approved. In some cases, you may also receive a text message or a phone call telling you that your request has been approved or denied. Keep your phone accessible in case they need to talk to you.
8. Funds are deposited or can be picked up at the store location – once your application has been approved, you will be sent an approval. Make sure to follow instructions on how to get your money.
9. Note the payment due date – make sure to take note of when your loan is due for payment to avoid getting penalties and incurring charges.
These simple steps are just general guidelines. For more detailed information on how you can avail of payday loans in Brampton visit your lender’s website or email them your queries.